we want to provide some updates and asking for prayers:
- School fees have increased due to the government wanting to increase the pay for teachers and to provide a lunch for the children at school.
- Almost $25,000 has been donated so far in 2019. The money has allowed us to finish building the children’s home, paying school fees, buying medical supplies, and paying school fees to keep Rose in college.
- We need $750 due to the government requiring Lufafa to resubmit our nonprofit forms in Uganda.
- We are raising funds for the kids to have a nice Christmas dinner and to buy them some boots, clothes, and other needed items. Please join us!
- We want to start sharing Lufafa’s sermons.
WE CAN STILL FINISH WELL
We derived our teaching from the life of John Mark “ACTS 13”
- Despite making mistakes along the way, we can still finish well.
There is grace to get back again. You may get knocked down even by your own doing but as far as God is concerned, there is always grace to get back up again.
1 Peter 1:13. It is by his grace that we have been born again
- Perseverance. The trials that you face and the things that have knocked you down do not have to be the end of God’s story in your life.
Hebrews 12:1. Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.
- Do not be in too much of a harry.
James 3:1-12. Don’t be in any rush to become a teacher.
- Never give up on a relationship. Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpens iron. One friend sharpens another
- God will use even our failures and work them for good
- Our past does not define us. Mark may have been a guitar at one point but he moved on. He beams an asset to Paul and to the kingdom
2 Timothy 4:11 Paul says get mark for me because he is helpful to my ministry.
We sincerely ask for prayers that if it’s God’s will LCM will continue and will grow.
Lufafa and Jazmen